How to certify your documents in uae [TOR and Diploma]

Stamps

This blog is based on how I processed my documents and I just hope that this will help our fellow kababayans. Below steps that needs to be processed in Phillipines 1. Get your transcript of records and diploma from your respective college or university. Please mention that it will be for overseas/abroad purpose. 2. Ask your university's registrar's office to get it stamped from CHED (Commission on Higher Education Philippines). 3. Wait until the documents are done with the corresponding stamp from your university and CHED. Proceed here if you are done with the above 4. Once you have the documents, please bring the documents to DFA (Department of Foreign Affairs) for red ribbon. Check your nearest DHL branch if they are able to do the same process for you and send it back to the same DHL branch or to your home address. 5. With the DFA red ribbon stamped on your documents, send it to UAE (United Arab Emirates) Embassy in Manila for authentication. Check your nearest DHL branch if they are able to do the same process for you and send it back to the same DHL branch or to your home address or UAE address. Note: Check whether your nearest DHL branch can process the DFA red ribbon and UAE Embassy in Manila authentication together on your requested documents. Documents with red ribbon is only valid for 1 year. Below steps that needs to be processed in
United Arab Emirates
6. For processing you need to bring your authenticated documents to MOFA (Ministry of Foreign Affairs UAE). They will check for 3 things:
- Your transcript of records and diploma with DFA red ribbon - UAE Embassy stamp from Philippines - Philippine Consulate stamp
7. In less than an hour(depends on how long is the queue) you will receive the documents with the MOFA stamp.

[Map] Philippine Consulate General in Dubai

[Map] Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dubai

Additional References:
Commission on Higher Education - Philippines
Department of Foreign Affairs - Philippines
Department of Foreign Affairs - Branches
UAE Embassy (in Philippines) - Legalisation
Philippine Consulate General - Dubai
Ministry of Foreign Affairs - UAE
You can directly contact the different offices via references above.

Comments

  1. Where can I get the Philippine Consulate Stamp?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, do I need to Aunthicate again my documents here in uae even though it's already aunthicated in the ph?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, are all documents should be original or is it ok if only certified true copy.? My red ribbon docs are certified true copy, I wonder if the embassy would accept it.. And How much will it cost tru DHL?

    Thank you!.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello maam i need a red ribbon and attested of my diploma.Im here in UAE right now.Can you please help me what will i do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i go directly to Philippine Consulate for the UAE Stamp or it should be 2 stamps? UAE stamp ( Philippine Embassy) and Philippine Consulate?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How much the stamp for marriage certificate coz i married in the my country but i need the stamp for my marriage certificate coz this is the requirements to take the birthcertificate of my son

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already did all these steps before,just wanted to ask if there is an expiration for these documents because my new employer is asking me to do everything again from the start.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible info sharing! If you guys are having trouble writing your essay, you can visit
    important link here for somebody to write your an essay for you. All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi good morning, I'm here dubai right now, I just want to ask what are the documents needed for stamping the TOR, I have my red ribbon TOR already but I dont have stamp from UAE embassy in the Philippines. Do I need to provide a SPA from the consulate here in Dubai or just a Authorization letter only; so that my bother in the Philippines can process my stamping. because contacting the DHL in the Philippines they are not answering. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts